Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Eva

Yesterday was a BIG day, our friends Katie and Billy had a baby girl. Here is a picture of Katie I took Sunday night, I'm pretty sure I told her I wouldn't blog it but she is just to stinkin' cute I had to share.
Everything went well and baby Eva is a tiny, little peanut. I'm pretty sure baby Eva is the first baby I've ever seen so close to when she was born (besides Cullen, but I don't remember that). Her head was a little red, her feet a little blue and her skin as soft as silk.
After stopping by the hospital to see the new baby we headed over to a local high school basketball game. It was a pretty big game so Geremu had to bring his drum. He gets really into watching the games and pretending he is part of the band- LOL. His drum doesn't make much noise and he is only allowed to play between quarters. He doesn't always hold his sticks correctly, but he has fun.
We left after half time because Cullen was so tired (he had swimming in the afternoon too). Today when I came home from school I found Cullen sleeping on the couch...
When he woke up I asked him if he was sick, he told me, "Nope, I'm just too pooped to pop."

No comments: