This weekend Nick and me had a HOT date planned. Nick's good friend from high school is getting hitched. We had a babysitter lined up to watch the boys from Saturday until Sunday. We had plans to headed back to Nick's hometown for our first overnight date since before Geremu came home.
But... Mama just can't leave her little Swiners at home. In my last post I mentioned that I thought we were on the down swing of the Hini, but as luck would have it the fevers came back in full force and the cough... Oh the cough... I don't wish this upon anyone.
*As a side note Cullen has seen a doctor (he has it a bit worse than anyone else) and we do not have confirmed cases but more than likely (and I'm actually hoping at this point) it is the Hini.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry for you two not getting the time away. Hopefully you can reschedule?
Good luck with the little piggies.
We had the double fever spike, and our doc said it was the "hallmark" of swineflu. But our second fever only lasted a day, so here's hoping you all feel better soon!
Oink, oink!! Get the Tamiflu, girl! It really works to make it not last as long. Here's hoping for a better week next week!
Post a Comment