Friday, October 2, 2009

Roses and Thorns

So every night at the dinner table Nick likes to play this game he calls Roses and Thorns. We go around and describe one or two good things about our day (roses) then one or two bad things about our day (thorns). Tonight Cullen was telling us that his thorn was that he got hurt at school. I asked how he got hurt and he said that he tried to kiss one of his friends and got hurt. Upon further prompting it turns out that Cullen tried to kiss the shoe of a girl in his class (don't ask me why) but she didn't want him to so she kicked him in the lip. I'm still laughing about it as I type this because I can totally picture this happening. I hope he learned his lesson:)

Geremu never has any thorns and he has the same rose everyday. It doesn't matter if the sitter takes him to the Children's Museum or Library his rose is always his nap. I only wish I could enjoy a nap everyday too...

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Cullen is going to be "THAT KID" who is leading "Kissing Tag" at recess! Oh wait, that was us that had to play that, b/c we went to a Catholic school with NO play ground equipment except half tires sticking out of the ground! LOL!

Geremu must get his sleeping gene from his aunt Megan!

Cute Stories!