Friday, October 9, 2009

Kid-less

I left town yesterday to head across the state to the Harvard of the Midwest, UW-Stout. It was such a pretty drive with all the leaves changing. I went out for a treat with my sister Colleen and checked out her cute apartment before punching out for the night. I spent the today working on dividing up research for a study that my students took part in before heading to my parents house for the weekend. On the way I stopped by Winona to pick up my cousin Callan. Colleen had picked up Kennedy earlier on her way through. My children are at home for the weekend and since it's homecoming at Nick's school they are busy with the parade and football activities tonight.

I've got pictures I'll blog tomorrow because my camera is sitting in the car and it's so cold I'm not going outside now.

No comments: