The boys entertained me with a puppet show- here is a picture of the main characters. If I had to name a 3rd main character it would be Geremu since his head kept popping up to make sure I was watching. The story line was a bit hard to follow because there was fighting under the table at times, especially when the story didn't seem to be going in the direction the older brother had in mind.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Picture Perfect Fall Day
Today was a sunny, windy, cool day and the boys enjoyed it with lunch outside. I think it was a bit chiller than they thought because they had to come inside to find blankets to cover up with shortly after they started eating.
Nick's brother Dan came into town yesterday for a wedding and the two of them stayed out LATE. After the picnic outside Nick raked the yard and mowed the grass before heading to bed. I'm assuming he went to bed for the night since he hasn't gotten up and it is now 8pm.
The boys entertained me with a puppet show- here is a picture of the main characters. If I had to name a 3rd main character it would be Geremu since his head kept popping up to make sure I was watching. The story line was a bit hard to follow because there was fighting under the table at times, especially when the story didn't seem to be going in the direction the older brother had in mind.
After dinner the boys relaxed and watched a Little People DVD. I'm afraid they were not feeling 100%... I really hope they are feeling better tomorrow after a good nights sleep.
The boys entertained me with a puppet show- here is a picture of the main characters. If I had to name a 3rd main character it would be Geremu since his head kept popping up to make sure I was watching. The story line was a bit hard to follow because there was fighting under the table at times, especially when the story didn't seem to be going in the direction the older brother had in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment