Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Guess who...

fell in the toilet tonight.


His initials are GEREMU, he even managed to get toilet water about 4 feet up on the walls. I didn't take a picture because at the time I thought he had hurt himself- turns out he was just in shock. Now I know better, next time I'll run for the camera:)

3 comments:

meg said...

funny story.
it's long and i can't believe i'm leaving it as a comment here...on the worldwideweb...i know...but here i go!

when i was in first grade my teacher assigned a bathroom monitor when it was time for us to go to the bathroom. you know, basically, a tattle-tale who would name who went into the potty just to play with the soap. so, i was smart enough to know to pretend to go to the bathroom so i could legitimately play w/ the soap! :)
so, i'd go in, sit on the potty and count to 10. flush, come out...and fun times ensued! :)

until the day the toilet seat was up. i sat down and well...probably looked alot like geremu. :) i had my pants still on because, well, why take 'em off when you're faking a potty break!

i had to wait in the nurses office until my mom could bring clean dry clothes. and i told everyone i slipped while locking the bathroom door.

that happened over 20 years ago...and honestly, i don't think i could come up w/ a better excuse now!

sorry. that comment was longer than your whole blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Meg's story is exactly why I don't let kids use the bathroom at school! By the way Annie, his initials are G.G.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.