Saturday, October 17, 2009

I didn't know...

The first thing Cullen said to me this morning was, "Mom, I didn't know I was such an artist." I told him I didn't realize he was either but had no idea what he was talking about until I went into the bathroom and found him next to the toilet looking like this...This piece of art work contains one new bar of green Irish Spring soap with shimmering liquid pearl colored soap pumped over and around it. The addition of the two pieces of fools gold on top just adds to its beauty. The bidding on e-bay will start tomorrow morning wake-up early to get your bid in.Last night for a little family fun we headed over to the school I teach at to check out the middle school dance. Nothing screams Friday night fun quite like a middle school dance! We weren't in the doors 2 minutes and Cullen was swept away from us and dancing in the middle of a group of about 20 middle school girls. Needless to say he has clearly has picked up some moves from his father:)

Geremu was a bit overwhelmed by the experience and preferred to hang out for a bit in the gym playing basketball with some of the boys. After he felt a little more comfortable he was seen ripping up the dance floor with Cullen.

Tonight I made the boys carmel apples. This was what Geremu's bowl looked like when he was all done...
He some how managed to eat all of the carmel off of the apple without actually eating the apple.

3 comments:

meg said...

love it! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha--can't wait to see what you get for Christmas!!

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

Love those pumpkin patch photos....