Well it was a big day in our house, Nick's birthday! Yesterday I took Cullen to the store to help pick out a few things for the birthday party. Cullen decided that Nick wanted a Spider Man theme (I didn't even know Nick liked Spider Man). We ended up getting some Super Hero Men that have sticky arms and feet, they crawl down the window. So tonight we tried them out and they work AWESOME! The boys had races with their men all night. Here are some pictures of the boys watching the men crawl down our window.
Here are a picture of some of our Spider Man cupcakes, since we were out of red frosting I just used orange. Before you go making fun of these cupcakes I want you to know that Cullen said to me, "WOW Mom, I wuve it!"
Here was the crowd that attended the party minus myself (one of them is the birthday boy).
Did I mention that Cullen and Geremu have New Year resolutions? Cullen's is to stop writing on the walls and lamp shades with crayons. Geremu's is to stay off of the top of the table and counters. So far Cullen is doing great and as you may have noticed from the previous picture, Geremu needs a little more work. Tonight Nick caught Geremu crawling from the stool in the kitchen across the counter and past the sink (like a balance beam) to sneak another cupcake. And to think just 6 months ago I thought something was wrong with him because he didn't like junk food!

Look who is back on the kitchen table all excited to open one of Nick's presents.


Here the boys are burning the last of their energy off before going to bed. Why are they allowed to climb onto the toy bin box but I don't let them climb up on the kitchen counter? Why did Santa bring them a trampoline again? Don't worry people all of our big furniture is anchored to the walls so they can't tip it over. Also, notice how Geremu is finally able to stick his landing, that has taken 6+ months to accomplish.
Look who is back on the kitchen table all excited to open one of Nick's presents.
Here Geremu is helping Dad get rid of Mom's ice rink, it was fun while it lasted.
Here the boys are burning the last of their energy off before going to bed. Why are they allowed to climb onto the toy bin box but I don't let them climb up on the kitchen counter? Why did Santa bring them a trampoline again? Don't worry people all of our big furniture is anchored to the walls so they can't tip it over. Also, notice how Geremu is finally able to stick his landing, that has taken 6+ months to accomplish.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Looks like a blast. i just did some blog catch up and couldnt help notice you went to the Madison children's museum. Keep it on the DL, but besides Kwik Trip...one of my favorite places. If you disagree, you did not see the shadow room. AMAZING! I've spent more time playing in that room than in most of my lectures combined! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment