It's pretty darn cold outside these days. What does my boy Cullen want to do when the temps are -20 and below? Go swimming and out for ice cream. I took him for ice cream yesterday because who can resist a kid that asks for turtle ice cream? Seriously, the kid has excellent taste. But I wouldn't take him swimming because I knew he would be going today (he has swim lessons on Wednesdays).
So at swimming lessons his teacher calls him "Handsome". I sort of thought perhaps the teacher doesn't know his name and that's why she calls him Handsome. But I took note today when he first got to the pool that she said, "Hello Cullen". So after lessons he is standing in the shower and Cullen says to me, "Mom, what does handsome mean?" So I tell it means cute. He stands under the water for a few more minutes then says to me, "Should I call her cute?" I asked who he was talking about. He tells me his teacher. I couldn't help but smile because it would probably make his teachers day. I did tell him that he should probably just call his teacher by her name.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment