Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold Day= No School

That's right people, no one likes a day off of school more then a teacher! It was nice to be able to hunker down in the house today. Man is it cold out -40 with the wind chill, school has already been called off for tomorrow. We did have to bring my car in today because one of the tires was acting funny. Turns out I had a nail in it. This is not the first time, who should I blame it on this time?
Here Geremu is preforming one of the many chores he likes to do. I think I've mentioned before that he likes to lend a hand when there is work to be done. He actually does a pretty good job with the dishes. I end up redoing them but there really isn't much for me to scrub off after he is done.
Look who bundled up to come over to play today!
(Just ignore his fathers hands in the picture.)
Couldn't you just eat her up?
Look at those legs and boots- I love it!!!
When Katie and Billy come over they have been known to bring their slippers so I took a picture. Perhaps they think our floors are dirty, or maybe they just have cold feet. Either way I can't help but smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to explain the slippers, Billy has bad circulation and doesn't like his feet to get cold. I brought mine just so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Thanks pasta chili, it was great!