Sunday, January 18, 2009

Megan's Baby Shower

So this weekend I went down to the Milwaukee area to have a baby shower for my sister Megan. She is prego with her first child, a little girl and she is due in March. Here are a few random pictures from the shower.

This is a picture of my sister Megan and her husband Kyle.

Here is the a picture of the menu.

I have named this photo, "The Cake".

Party people...
another shot of the guests.
Since my cousin Callie (middle), my sister Katie (right) and myself threw the party my sister Megan gave us a package of her favorite things (just like Oprah). In the package she included these really cute mittens she made that we all love.
One last picture from the party I had to include because aren't they just the cutest?
This isn't from the party but I can't get over how much Andrew has grown.
He is now 11 weeks and loving his Aunt AnnMarie!

No comments: