Friday, December 12, 2008

We're Expecting

Today I started having these really weird cravings.
Perhaps it's because as of today we are now "officially waiting"!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, wow - Congratulations!!!! Did I miss something, or had you mentioned that you were paperchasing? I don't think so, but I'm pretty scatterbrained these days. Either way, so fun! Are you using CHSFS again, or a different agency?

Coffeybunny said...

Congrats you! We look forward to meeting C & G's new sib!

Cindy said...

Whooo! We are excited for you.

Bailey said...

whhhooo-hhhoooo! Congrats guys :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait :)

Kimberley said...

Congrats listmate on officially waiting!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting! I hope the list moves quickly, and we get to meet "Baby X" soon.

Little sister, or little brother??

Christina said...

I completely understand the switch :). Has the new agency given you an expected wait time?

Oh, and as for the 12 days - I'm not really sure. To be honest, I didn't get the books ordered until late, so they're not here yet. I figure, this year D is too little to understand and hold me accountable. Next year, I'll probably have to be more on my toes :).

Christina said...

Just thought I'd sneak back into the archives and ask how the wait for #3 is going. Feel free to email me!