I know a lot of people that like snow days but I honestly think teachers LOVE them more than anyone (I love my job too)! Here we are enjoying our first (and hopefully not the last) snow day of the year!
We have been happily married for 12 years and have two sons and three daughters. Cullen is 9, Geremu is 8, Nasuuna is 7, Philasande is 5 and Sinothando is 2. Geremu arrived home forever on June 13th, 2008 from Ethiopia. Nasuuna arrived home forever on November 17th, 2011 from Uganda. Philasande and Sinothando arrived home forever on February 13th, 2015 from South Africa. Adisa joined the party at the beginning of the 2011-12 school year, then left for college in Aug. of 2014.
3 comments:
FUN! I want a snow day!!
Love the pic at the top of your blog! We did the snow dance at school!
is it just me or are there alot of pictures of the boys outside with kitchen utensils?? ahahahah I wouldn't expect anything less
Post a Comment