Recently I've been finding pantiliner wrappers in random places in our house.
I've just been throwing them away not really thinking about it. I've been wondering where they are coming from since I am the only girl in the house, so I decided to ask the boys about it. When I held one up to ask the boys Cullen yells, "You got a train ticket!" Like I had won something. What??? A train ticket? Needless to say Cullen has been playing with the "train tickets", decorating them with crayons, etc... Encyclopedia Brown cracks the case again, the new mystery is; What is happening to the actual pantiliner?
I've just been throwing them away not really thinking about it. I've been wondering where they are coming from since I am the only girl in the house, so I decided to ask the boys about it. When I held one up to ask the boys Cullen yells, "You got a train ticket!" Like I had won something. What??? A train ticket? Needless to say Cullen has been playing with the "train tickets", decorating them with crayons, etc... Encyclopedia Brown cracks the case again, the new mystery is; What is happening to the actual pantiliner?We brought Geremu and Cullen to the mall to see Santa. Geremu apparently is all talk. He talks big about Santa and chases any man or child with a red hat yelling, "Santa", but didn't want to talk to Santa himself. Cullen went running right up to Santa (there was no line). Geremu on the other hand ran after Cullen but as soon as Cullen jumped into his Santa's arms and Geremu got a good look at what he was running towards he stopped and started backing up. We did get one good picture of the boys and Santa. Geremu kept looking out of the corner of his eye at Santa, it was like he didn't want to turn his face to see how close he was. At one point Geremu even, "Ho, ho, ho" in Santa's face when Santa asked him what he wanted. Cullen informed Santa that he really wants a "marble race track" for Christmas. Santa told him he didn't think it was a very good idea because his little brother would put the marbles in his mouth. Cullen then replied with "I promise I will only play with it after Geremu is in bed." They go to bed at the same time. That Cullen sure is a quick little thinker, making promises to Santa.
Here is Geremu practicing his Santa act on his favorite "moose".
Today was Carson's birthday so the boys had a chance to go to Chucky E. Cheese and then swimming afterwards. It was a fun day for them but they were pooped out at bed time. Here is a link to Carson's family blog to check out party pictures: http://billkateplustwo.blogspot.com/2008/12/birthday-boy_11.html
1 comment:
haha! i've got a similiar pantyliner story!! :)
Post a Comment