Wednesday, December 31, 2008
X-mas Blogging Vacation
I took a little time off of blogging to relax during Christmas break and relax I did! I have officially taken more naps then my kids combined- seriously. We came home from my parents house on Sunday after my 10 year high school class reunion on Saturday night (whooo-hooo night out without the kids!) We've pretty much been relaxing around the house with two trips to the children's museum and swimming at the Y sprinkled in. Tomorrow we are headed to Nick's brothers house to celebrate Christmas with his side of the family. I put my kids in bed early to ring in the New Year. Nick and I are going to celebrate with 2-litters of A&W Root beer, 3lbs of kiwi and Dill-Pickle Chips, this is sure to be a wild night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment