Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Prep

Our weekend was BUSY and there is no way I could have gotten everything done without Nick's help around here. Preparing for Christmas is always so much work. I'm a little behind schedule but I felt it necessary to fit in a little swim time with the boys and a nap today.

These two are really starting to play together so well.
Cullen helped me bake while Dad took Geremu away from the house.
Since I wouldn't share the treats, Geremu found his own little way to get what he wanted.
A preview of the goodies for x-mas eve and x-mas day (everything contains chocolate).
Wrapped gifts and did wash, when I'm done writing this I hope to get the bags packed.
Cullen fell off the bathroom stool tonight and spilled a cup of water, Cullen didn't get hurt but he cried because there was water everywhere. Geremu being the protective brother he is helped Cullen out by putting the stool in a time out.
Lastly, I will end tonight with a video of Cullen writing to my parents. I asked him to read to me what he wrote- I wish I had started the video earlier, he started out tell me that Grandma wants to go to Menard's and Pop doesn't want to go then this is the rest of what I caught...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW you made a lot of treats!! I'm looking forward to feeling sick Christmas Eve :)

Life's A Journey... said...

Video= CRACK ME UP! Treats= IN MY BELLY! Tomorrow= FUN,FUN, FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

And I thought everybody loved Menard's!!

Merry Christmas, everybody! Have a great, chocolate-filled holiday!