Here they are the Happy Bell Ringers!

One quick story, at one point everyone that passed us seemed to be putting money in the kettle or giving it to the kids to put in the kettle. Then one person
walked by and didn't put money in the kettle and Cullen yells, “Hey, you forgot to put money in the bucket.” I almost died before I had a chance to kick Cullen’s butt. Cullen is actually a world class bell ringer (when he is polite),
Geremu’s attention span allowed him to do it for 15 minute spurts then Nick would have to take him away for a little while and entertain him before bringing him back. I loved when someone would drop coins on the floor that they were going to put into the kettle because
Geremu would spend the next 10 minutes attempting to pick the coins up with his mittens on. Not an easy task but very entertaining for him.

Not only does Geremu climb up on ladders but he also climbs on railings. This picture was taken shortly before he got knocked off by an automatic door. He didn't get hurt (the door never actually hit him, it just frightened him into jumping) but he did say "again" after he picked himself up off the ground.

2 comments:
Too funny!
If I came upon these bell ringers, I'd empty my wallet. And probably my checking account too. Oh my, they're so adorable.
Post a Comment