So today we got a birth certificate and updated photo- he looks so much older!
There is a mistake on the birth certificate but assuming that it's fixed and we get state clearance we should be in Ethiopia to pick Geremu up June 5th. Everyone cross your fingers that everything is fixed soon- I hate hanging in limbo. In the mean time we were told to go ahead and put tickets on hold for our flight! This couldn't have come at a more perfect time! Some stats for you folks, since Feb. 21 Geremu has grown 2 inches and gained almost 5 lbs he is now in the 15-20% on the American growth chart.
4 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mother. I'm so excited I had to leave myself a comment!
haha I'll second that and totally agree he is SUCH a cutie! Plus, it's so great he's on the charts...heck, it took me until the 8th grade to get on and I am American! CONGRATS....just a bit over 2 weeks until you pick up your son!!!
Ann, he is a doll! SO much older looking! Now, the end is hopefully in sight, and you can get your family settled at HOME soon! I'm SO excited, b/c I'll be home when you get back with him! YEah! Hopefully he'll be celebrating his first Fourth of July with the FAMILY!
As for Bailey's comment- Are you sure you are even on the GROWTH charts now??? He he! Sorry Cuz...had to say it!
See good things come to those who wait! That is great news. We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment