
From what I can tell Geremu has Nick's hairline and my sparkling personality!
On a completely different note, I have a temporary roommate living at my house. I told her that I wasn't even going to talk about her on the blog until after I had gone into her bedroom at night and took a few picture of her sleeping to post. It's Katherine (close family friend I grew-up with) she graduated this past December and has been subbing in this area of the state. The lease on her apartment was up last weekend and she wanted to finish the school year subbing. Since she is teaching summer school in Madison she will be moving out shortly. It's been so nice & fun having her around!
I've been really busy these past few days, next week is the last week of school for us and I won't be there so I have a lot of extra (sub and grading) stuff I need to take care of before we leave. I really should be working on something else right now- I'd best get a move on.
8 comments:
CUUUUTE!!
I cannot wait to meet him :)
I second that Stinky! I can tell I'm going to be his favorite aunt already...just by the way he's looking at me in the pictures. And Paddywork and Stinky better not pull any of that "You moved out of the country crap!" He lives closer to me, than any of you do right now! So BOOOOOOYA!!!!!!!!!!
I love all the pictures! He is adorable!!
whats my password????
Ok now that I know my password. That took a few tries and I didn't want to type anything until I remembered it! Anyways when you become a resident in another country you become ineligible for favorite aunt and/or cousin. Basically you eliminate yourself from anything that happens in the U.S.!! I think the first picture he sees of you should be your americas most wanted picture on that resident of Holland I.D. Yeah I bet he will love that one! On another note now I think that G Moe's first trip should be to the firehouse to see brother goetz and I. We work the same shift. I think that should be his real first American experiance! That way he can meet Grandma too, all in one day!! Paddywork out!
Okay for starters I'm not going to let a guy that has nicknamed himself paddywork name my kid. So G'Moe is going to have to go:)
I think its perfect!! I think it will catch on!! I did not name myself Paddywork...it was given to me!! So I think that G Moe will be a good fit. I think we should take a vote! I vote yes!!
Such a cutie! I LOOOOVE the pictures :)
Also, mostly for paddywork:
Fact:
I live closer to him right now than anyone else (including life's a journey).
Fact:
I have been to Ethiopia....twice.
Fact:
Pretty sure I've got favorite cousin in a bag.
Post a Comment