Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin

I know that I said I would write more about the weekend but I've been a bit tied up lately with everything I have to do. Did I mention that I'm leaving the country a week from tomorrow? Start the countdown people!

So here is a very abbreviated rundown of my weekend. My parents came over to this side of the state Friday-Sunday morning then my cousin Courtney came Sunday-Monday.

Here are some pictures from the last two days of Cullen, seriously could he be any cuter?
When Cullen gets angry about something, like not getting "marmellos" (marshmallows), he now hides out in the kitchen cabinet to get away.
We've been spending a bit of time on Cullen and Geremu's bedroom, Bob aka Cullen has been a huge help. He mostly walks around saying, "yes we can".

4 comments:

Coffeybunny said...

Sooooo cute! Enjoy the mayhem of packing, and the ride of a lifetime.

Life's A Journey... said...

Cullen is a doll. Between him hiding in the cupboards, and Johnny scrounging for his Nuks, Granny's house should be one hopping place in a few weeks!!

Bailey said...

SUPER CUTE! Hope the next week flies by for you guys!

karrie said...

I can't wait to meet Geremu, I don't know how you are sleeping at night. I'm so excited for you. I better clean out my cupboards so Cullen has somewhere to hide. Although, I think he prefers to hide behind my chair. I've already hidden some trains in the ice bucket for him. He still looks there since I hid his easter candy like 2 years ago.