Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Visit from Patrick
Today we had a visit from my cousin Patrick. We sure had a good time seeing him. He also brought along a fellow firefighter that Cullen really seemed to take a liking to. Here are some pictures of our time together. On our way to go out to eat we stopped by what I refer to as the world's largest tether ball.
This is just outside the place we ate at, it was a beautiful day!
Cullen loves to race, he talked both Patrick and his friend into racing him around the house.
This is Cullen's little jeep that doesn't run because we need a new battery, which is probably a good thing after seeing him try to steer his bike. Cullen still likes to take this for a ride daily and since it doesn't run I am usually the one that ends up pushing him around the yard. Fortunately, today I didn't have to push. Cullen found it pretty funny that he ran over Patrick's foot. After Patrick left he kept telling me, "I go bump and Patrick say ouch" then he would kill himself laughing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nothing like good ole Patrick coming for a visit to brighten your week! My boys saw the jeep and are drooling in jealousy! They are DYING to come ride in it now!
Tell Cullen that when his favorite cousin comes to visit this summer I'll bring him a new BATTERY so that he doesn't even need the firefighters to push him around.
1pt fav. cousin Bailey, 0 pts cousin Patrick!
Just kidding! Looks like a fun day :)
Baily, When Cullen needs a interepertor he will call you. When he needs a man to push him around he will call me!! When Cullen needs someone to show him around the world he will call you! When Cullen needs someone to hang out he will call me!! Why? Because kids love firemen!! Not people who don't speak the language!! J/K I am finally a blogger...Maybe. I am still working on this. I am glad everybody can hear me now! So with that said I speak ENGLISH Baily!! So does Cullen so when he needs a interaptor he will call you!! Until then I am couisn number one!!
haha ok Patrick, you win! :) I have to admit it, I'd rather be pushed around in my jeep and hangout with fireman, too, rather than these crazy Spanish people. And ps, EVERYONE loves firefighters, not just the kids!
Patrick, Sounds to me like Bailey wants you to "hook" her up with a fellow firefighter! GET on that. You've got a few months!
You may be battling out the favorite cousin title...but I won the Favorite Aunt title hands down the day he was born! No contest here!(:
Katie, Katie, Katie...you have so much to learn. You never had the favorite aunt award to start with. Now you REALLY don't have it since you LEFT THE COUNTRY. You and Bailey are automatically out...Patrick and Stinky Pete RULE!
I've never had so much action on my blog- I love the fact that you guys are thinking of hooking Bailey up with a firefighter via my blog!
Amen Stinky Pete. You have said it all!! On a more serious note I hope everybody is doing great. Baily, Katie, Eric, and kids hope everything is fantastic overseas. Enjoy it over there!! Believe me I wish I could come visit but I HAAATTTEEEE flying. Does this make me a blogger now?? I want to be official!! Also, Baily we have lots of single firefighters!! Take Care everybody.
Yours Truly,
Everybody's Number One Cousin
One more thing I like Baily's blog best. She has music. She has the number one blog ranking!
Peace,
#1
Patrick's last comment was such a CHAD comment. He's just trying to get everyone fired up-hilarious.
Post a Comment