Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Big Boy Needs A Big Bed

When I started to re-do Cullen and Geremu's new bedroom we decided it would probably be a good time to move Cullen from his crib to a big boy bed. When we put Cullen's new bed in his room we also put a toddler bed in there for Geremu. Cullen never had a toddler bed but has sort of taken a liking to Geremu's. Once to twice a week he likes to plant his butt in Geremu's bed and sleep there. I have told him many times that it's Geremu's bed and he always responds with, "I just keepin' it warm". Last night he fell out of Geremu's bed and never even woke up. So I just went into his room and covered him up on the ground, I was afraid if I attempted to move him then he would wake up. Anyways, this morning when Nick went to shower he must have woken Cullen because when he got out of the bathroom Cullen had moved himself back into his bed and had fallen back asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPREAD EAGLE!!!!!

If you don't have any PJ's for Cully Wully I have some old ones They even have a nick name...does "Loose Moose" ring a bell??

Mike Froehlke said...

Quite the man...just like Dad.