We've been busy enjoying life. This past week we spent time as a family down south at the beach for Spring Break. It was a great time, even though the pictures don't show me I swear I was there, just behind the camera.
Cullen enjoyed playing outside...
And finding/catching things- I'll do a future post on that:)
I love this kid!
Geremu's favorite activity was dancing and singing on the beach.
He did managed to burn off energy... Kite flying

And relax...

Nasuuna is a little sun goddess. She could stay outside laying in the sun all day long. She doesn't have a tan line on her body but she loves her some sun!
Although she isn't the strongest swimmer in the family (far from it) she is a world class diver...
Adisa also enjoyed the break from school.
Cullen certainly enjoys spending time with Adisa
And I think Adisa enjoyed relaxing as much as the rest of us did...
Uncle Corky and Aunt Janet also made an appearance on Spring Break.
Nasuuna loves "My Corky"!
Unfortunately, the beach did not have any camels to reenact the Uganda camel biting incident but a good time was had by all!
More later on Easter and Nasuuna's Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment