Monday, March 19, 2012

We're back...

to frog and turtle catching!
It's catch and release but it is really fun and enjoyable for all ages.
Nasuuna was really unsure at first so she watched Geremu...
Which really isn't the best idea considering his unique technique...
We usually bet on how long it will take Gere to fall into the water. His first fall was much more spectacular than the second. As luck would have it I only captured his second slip/fall on film...
The water was pretty grimy and gross but I don't even think my kids noticed.
It was warm enough to have a water fight, another first for Nasuuna. She had several buckets of cold water dumped on her head. I debated stopping the boys from dumping the water on her head but she continued to scream and giggle in excitement with each bucket that was dumped on her. She had no problem going right back at them. I don't think she successfully got anyone wet. Which might have something to do with the neighbors flip-flops she insisted on wearing around that are roughly 5x's too big for her.

No comments: