Saturday, March 17, 2012

Missing Camera Cord

I'm so frustrated that I lost my camera cord, it's part of the reason I haven't been blogging. The other part is really because life has been getting in the way of blogging:) Speaking of life, all is well. Actually I'm not going to lie to you, all is better than well. We have been busy enjoying the company of each other and the beautiful weather.

Geremu and Nasuuna's relationship has come a LONG way in the last 3 1/2 months. They are the best of friends. I can't quite pin-point when this happened but I would say in the last 3 weeks I have noticed just how much they do together. For a while Geremu's guard was up ALL the time, that is no longer the case. They make things for each other when they are at school and at home. They play together, read together, share food, toys, etc. When Nasuuna first came home she certainly preferred Cullen to Geremu but now she really enjoys spending time with both of them. The majority of her time is spent with Geremu because they are both in school together for a half day then home with Amanda our sitter the other half. I'm loving how well my kids play together and am thankful that they have each other.

Almost everyday I hear Nasuuna say, "I no no that" (I didn't know that) about something she is learning. Yesterday I heard her say that about a magnetic book she was reading, it's fun to watch her learn new things and figure out just how things work. She recently started riding a bike with training wheels all by herself. This is quite an accomplishment, as it took a lot of hard work on her part. I missed the first time she was able to bike alone by herself, as I was at school, but I heard all about her first bike ride around the block from Amanda and how by the end of it her "wegs urt" (legs hurt).

We spent today enjoying the largest St. Patty's Day parade in Wisconsin. Then had friends over for corn beef, corn and potatoes. The weather was beautiful, 70's, and the kids spent entire day outside. Looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: