Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter, A Week After the Celebration

Before heading on Spring Break the kids colored Easter eggs. Since Cullen and Nasuuna love all things crafts and Geremu likes mixing colors that don't match Easter egg coloring was a success! We had so much fun that just this week I was easily talked into buying a few more egg coloring kits so we can enjoy egg coloring year round! I didn't get many (or any) good pictures so what you see below is as good as it gets.
Easter morning we celebrated at my grandparents house, Bob and Nita's. The kids had a great time looking for eggs and their baskets...
Cullen was a world class egg hunter this year.
Gere was a good egg hunter too. Nasuuna probably should have been prepped a bit more.
It wasn't that she was bad, it was that she didn't really understand the sense of urgency. She also didn't really know/understand what was in the eggs until the hunt was over.
When Cullen realized just how much butt kicking he was doing on the egg hunt he would pick up eggs and say, "Here Nasuuna, I found an egg for you." Cullen just might be one of the sweetest kids EVER!

Last week was an exciting week, I was able to spend a little time in a labor and delivery room. This labor and delivery room was in the form of a 5th grade classroom with chickens and turkeys hatching. The whole experiences was A-MAZING. My kids even got to go in and check out the chicks. All of my kids LOVED it. This last weekend Nick took Cullen up north for the weekend. The two littles were stuck with the boobie prize- ME. So I took them back over the weekend to visit the chicks again. Thanks to the teacher, Allison, I even have some cute pictures.

No comments: