Oh AnnMarie!! I am SO excited for you! I cannot WAIT to hear the story of how you got to Uganda! It is WAY past my bedtime but I will be lifting my glass to you all tomorrow. Congratulations!
We have been happily married for 12 years and have two sons and three daughters. Cullen is 9, Geremu is 8, Nasuuna is 7, Philasande is 5 and Sinothando is 2. Geremu arrived home forever on June 13th, 2008 from Ethiopia. Nasuuna arrived home forever on November 17th, 2011 from Uganda. Philasande and Sinothando arrived home forever on February 13th, 2015 from South Africa. Adisa joined the party at the beginning of the 2011-12 school year, then left for college in Aug. of 2014.
6 comments:
Oh AnnMarie!! I am SO excited for you! I cannot WAIT to hear the story of how you got to Uganda! It is WAY past my bedtime but I will be lifting my glass to you all tomorrow. Congratulations!
EEEEEKKKKK! I just screeched out loud. Hallelu what an awesome (and overdo) post!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY, another lil' girl to spoil in this family! I'm gonna be an AUNTIE! WHoooooo, hooooo!
Wahooooo!!!! Congratulations!!! Like everyone else, I am lifting a glass to you and cannot WAIT to hear the details!
YAYYAYAYYYYAYYYAY!!!!!
i can't wait to hear more!!
sooo delighted for you guys!!
Whoo hoo!! We're so excited for you! Congratulations!
Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment