Friday, July 15, 2011

Enjoying Friends

The day after the Mehaber we got the opportunity to hang out with our Chilly Ethiopian Friends & Maureen and her kids. We had a wonderful day (that the boys are still talking about) at a beach that Tony grew-up enjoying. The kids had fun playing together... And the adults enjoyed watching Tony suprising the kids...

What a difference a year makes, Hanna is getting so big.


Tony took us for a little walk/swim to a rock pile...


Cullen and Fantaye insisted on swim to the rocks holding hands... I thought they were going to take each other down.



Here the kids are posing on the rocks...



I'll let the pictures do the talking...



We left the beach and Maureen headed to her friends house for Hanna's nap. The rest of us headed to a restaurant on the lake that provided entertainment in the form of carp and geese that love french fries...


I had just a great time talking with Tony, Julie and Maureen. I certainly hope we are able to get together again!


2 comments:

Cindy said...

So fun!

Chilly ET said...

Great pictures! I wish we had taken some pictures from the other side of the rock pile, to show just how far out we were. Next time!
That was such a wonderful day. We look forward to the next time we can get together again.