Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bay Beach

Cullen asked Maddie to turn him into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...

Unfortunately the paint didn't wash off that well, leaving Cullen with a pinkish color around his eyes.

I decided to take the kids to Bay Beach to check out the new roller coaster. Maddie was the only kid tall enough to ride. Cullen is close but he wasn't really interested in riding it so I wasn't going to push it. I wish I had brought a friend for Maddie to ride with but she really didn't seem to mind going by herself. She went on it 8 times and LOVED it.

The kids kept cool and busy on the rides...
I wanted to go on the coaster so badly... So I bought the kids snow cones and sat them in the shade by the coaster and asked Maddie to keep an eye on them.

There was NO line for the coaster (really there was no line for anything), I hoped right into the back car and went for my two minute ride. I loved every minute of it! At one point I could be seen going up a huge hill turned around screaming and waving to the kids. LOVED IT!

After the rides the kids spent a little time swimming....

Before we headed to the bird sanctuary...



The goose whisper...

Overall a very fun day!

No comments: