Friday, July 22, 2011

Hail Damage

We received lots hail damage last summer thus resulting in some major home improvements this summer. This is a pre-fixed house picture...

This is a mostly finished house picture...


Nick (with some help from the neighbor, his brothers and my father) has been working his tail off this summer replacing the roof, fascia, soffit, siding, windows and garage doors.
Some work still needs to get done like painting the porch and replace the screens (should be done by the end of the summer). We are still waiting on one window that had to be special ordered and gutters that should be installed next week. I'd also like to add some white shutters to the house and replace the front door. For now I'm just happy to have the major outside work is completed.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looking good! I wonder if anyone will drive by with roof and siding samples, trying to match yours.