Cullen had his second day of school today, it was just a half day for him so he only rode the bus to school. When I got home from school he informed me that he, "Made friends with the music teacher. And guess what? She had a magic piano- seriously! I think she just wuvs music!"
Cullen seems to be loving everything about school. Geremu on the other hand is having a rough time adjusting to all the recent changes and his behavior has regressed. Nick and I are both back at school and now Cullen's off doing his own thing. This is the first year that Geremu is home alone without Cullen (we have an awesome sitter at our house). Geremu will be starting nursery school and some other activities but it doesn't start for another week. Apparently that can't come soon enough. In the mean time, I'm trying to keep my patience. Wish me luck:)
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad Cullen loves it! Gere will adjust, as the beginning of the school year is hard on some kids. Just saw on GMA, 44% of kids have anxiety about the beginning of the school year. On another note, Happy Early Birthday to him from his FAVORITE AUNTIE!
Post a Comment