Here is the blog post you are requiring of me to write so I can stay a part of your "loop". I've been extremaly busy thus my lack of blogging. When I signed into blogspot it took me several attempts to remember what e-mail I use, a pretty good sign that I need to blog more.
After our festivities tomorrow I'll be sure to post some pictures for your enjoyment. For now I will leave you with Cullen happenings...
Cullen attended his first "religion" class on Wednesday. When he walked out of the class the teacher said to us, "Cullen this must be your brother you told us about, he's very cute."
After we walked away I asked Cullen what he said, "Mom I just told her that my brother use to live in Ethiopia and he has one freckle just like me. Then I showed her my freckle."
Cullen's one freckle is on the side of his hip...
Today after Cullen was up and dressed I asked him to be a bit quieter so his brother didn't wake up before he left for school. Cullen looked at me and said, "You mean I have school today? Again? How much more of this do I have to go to?"
Kid you're in for the long haul:)
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You barely slid by! I'm going to wait up tonight for the pics of the parade! You better follow through!
Post a Comment