Thursday, September 9, 2010

Geremu's First Day of School

Geremu had is first day of Nursery School!

Our babysitter Amanda brought him. She said he was a little quiet on the way to school but once he saw the other kids he seemed to relax a little bit.

He was so good at school that Amanda got him a little "after school treat".

He had a lot to tell me and show me when I got home today, he LOVED school.
Here is the shortest and cutest version of open-shut them you might ever witness...

I think he has a little more of the song to learn still :)

5 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Curtis thinks this video is SO funny, and played it over and over laughing like a hyena! Gere is SO cute going back to school!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Geremu is so cute on his way to school, and looks PROUD of that cookie! Meredith is loving the video too---she keeps signing "more."

Cindy said...

Yeah for school!

Life's A Journey... said...

You have exactly 22 hours to post on this blog, before I KICK you out of the LOOP! NOON ON SUNDAY.....OR ELSE....SLACKER!

Life's A Journey... said...

SATURDAY I MEAN! NOON ON SATURDAY!