During the first week of school I have been making Cullen take hot lunch so he knows how to do it. I figured it was best to learn how to take hot lunch while everyone else was learning. Today I told him what was for lunch, hamburgers, and he told me he wasn't going to eat it. I sort of blew him off at the time because I know how much he wants to take his new lunch box to school. While I was at school today I worried that Cullen wasn't going to eat lunch. So when Cullen came home from school the first thing I asked him was, "How was lunch?"
To which he replied, "It was AWESOME! I got to put my own ketchup on my hamburger and I would have put mustard on but I didn't see it. I started to get full but I just couldn't stop eating... It was so good!"
*It is worth noting that Cullen doesn't eat mustard, but apparently today he was willing to eat it because he would have been able to put it on himself.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment