We had a wonderful fun filled day of
festing. It started early this morning with the Oktoberfest Run that Nick,
Callan and I participated in. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we had a wonderful time. I do wish I had brought my camera with but I didn't, we had fun and looked cute doing it:)
After the run we headed to my parents to shower quickly before going to enjoy the parade.

Cullen got to spend some quality time with his girl, Kennedy.

This wasn't the only Big Red we saw today...
Big Red (aka Megan) also came to enjoy the festivities.
Charlie is a hunk of a chunk and Meredith is as pretty as a princes.

What would the Oktoberfest Parade be without "Two guys with a banner"?

Just to pack a little more fun into the day Nick took the boys to the park tonight.
1 comment:
GREAT JOB AMG....now you don't have to post for another 14 days! (: LOOKED like fun!
Post a Comment