While I was staying at my sister Megan's house I got the honor of helping decorate Meredith's "new" bedroom. Here are a few shots of the end results....
After we started decorating we had to make a trip to Target, while we were there I found the cute little book/shoe/doll house you see in the picture below for the low price of $19.99.
This super cute shelf also got me black listed from shopping with my sister in the future (according to her husband). Just try and stop me Kyle- blahahahaha.
After leaving my sisters house we made a little detour to one of Nick's favorite parks. It was a perfect stop for our family.
Here Nick is showing me why he can't run with the boys and me.... He pulled his hammy running two weeks ago when I first left for North Carolina. Is this what happens when we start getting old?
2 comments:
hahaha...love that you caught that last picture! :)
ps. ellie has that house-shelf (wish i could say we snagged it for that price!)
Poor nick..that looks painful! That on top of watching both boys for 3 weeks, and putting up with you! He deserves some alone fishing time up north! POOR GUY!
Post a Comment