We spent the night Friday at my sister Megan's house and got up early Saturday to meet up with our "travel group". We met at a park and only two families were unable to attend (one of those families being Maureen's). It was good to catch up with everyone, the time seemed to go so fast.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Weekend Festivities- Mehaber
I mentioned yesterday that I flew into Minnesota, it was because there were some happenings I just didn't want our family to miss out on... Such as the Mehaber! We had our plans set before I left for Ethiopia and assuming my flights were all on time I was pretty sure we could do it all. Then reality hit, when I got got in I was a bit tired and just wanted to spend a little time with my boys. We ended up missing out on a party Friday night that I would have loved to attend but we did get to catch up with several of the attendees on Saturday.
We spent the night Friday at my sister Megan's house and got up early Saturday to meet up with our "travel group". We met at a park and only two families were unable to attend (one of those families being Maureen's). It was good to catch up with everyone, the time seemed to go so fast.
Here are the boys from the group except Abinet.
Geremu was willing to help anyone cross the monkey bars...
Here is the best group picture I could find. Unfortunately, it is missing Sefi and his new baby brother Andrew (they were both in attendance just not in the picture). The babies of our group have gotten to be such big kids.
After meeting up with our travel group we headed to the Mehaber. It was nice meeting several new people as well as families I have read about but not actually met. The boys had a good time playing with other kids, jumping around, dancing to music and just hanging out.

We spent the night Friday at my sister Megan's house and got up early Saturday to meet up with our "travel group". We met at a park and only two families were unable to attend (one of those families being Maureen's). It was good to catch up with everyone, the time seemed to go so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a helpful boy geremu is!
one day i want to make it to the mehaber! looks like you guys had a blast!
I was so happy that we had the chance to meet you at Mehaber. Sorry it was right during the mad kids need to be fed lunch time. Hope we get the chance to do it again someday!!
Your boys are adorable and I cannot wait to see what your future holds!
Post a Comment