Monday, July 19, 2010

Keeping Busy

We've been keeping busy around here this past week. We have gone out in the canoe quite a few times. The last time we went out we stopped at two different parks just off of the river. Here we are right after our limo dropped us off at one of the parks...
Geremu has recently learned how to do the monkey bars. I have never seen him more proud of himself, when he gets to the other side I usually get a, "Me did it!" (We are still working on him using the word I)
Here the boys are looking for frogs, this is a favorite activity.
Last night Nick went fishing with his father, he said the water was rough. They had some luck catching 6 large fish. Judging from the look on his face, he had a good time.

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

That is an AWESOME pic of Nick! Where did they go fishing?