Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Update

Nick had never been to the circus in his life so Saturday I spent the afternoon talking it up before taking the family that night to watch it. When we arrived it wasn't exactly as I remembered it...
It was different, no motorcycles in circular cages, no trapeze people... But after that first act (the one pictured above) it was AMAZING. The boys didn't know what ring to watch, they kept grabbing my head and pointing it towards what they were watching.
On Sunday we attended my cousin Michael's Graduation Party.
It also was my Grandpa Bob's 83rd Birthday.
Bob is so stinkin' cute!
The boys had fun jumping on the trampoline and playing with their cousins...
I had a good time seeing family...
And hogging Charlie...
Then this morning we got up and attended our local Memorial Day Parade.
Afterwards we headed to the park to play.
Then came home and Nick's mother came to spend some time with the family. It was a fun, relaxing weekend!

No comments: