Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The End is Near...

That's right people, I've only got 10 and a half more days of school left this year. Woooo-hooooo, I LOVE summer vacation! I haven't been a good blogger because we have been busy. Nick has been CrAzY busy with school, graduation stuff and track all of which will also be over soon.

Here's a quick update on our family:
  • My sister Colleen graduated last weekend from college so we headed to the other side of the state (without Nick, I'll explain later) to help celebrate. We had a wonderful time. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to show.
  • Yesterday our sitter had a funeral to attend so Nick stayed home with the boys. He didn't see them much this weekend because he went "up north" with some of his friends. Anyways, when I got home from school I asked the boys what they did today and Cullen told me, "We had a water fight and I squirted Geremu in the face with the hose." I asked Geremu if he had fun in the fight and he told me, "No, Cullen get me all wet." I asked both boys where Nick was during this and they said, "Dad was sleeping in the house." WHAT? Nick you are fired from watching our kids during the day, you better keep your day job!
  • Today I went to Cullen's school for "Muffin's with Mom". It was a good time, he has been looking forward to this day for a few weeks. When he woke up this morning he said, "Mom, today is our big day."

That's about all the news I've got.

2 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

You're totally fired Nick, but at least 1 of the 2 boys was having fun, not a bad ratio if you ask me. :)

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Hot Flawed, according to Nick 2 of the 3 boys were having fun (Nick must have really been enjoying his nap). Either way, at best that is 66% of the boys having fun. Last I checked that percentage equals a D, that stinks:)