Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Bells

We have been enjoying a long weekend with lots of family up north. Nick's brother Dan got married this past weekend. The weather was unusually cold, 60's, and misty but a good time was had by all. Cullen and Nick were both part of the wedding party.

Here Cullen is during the rehearsal getting ready for his practice walk. Cullen took a liking to the bride's sister, Kelly and wanted to spend time with her all weekend.

Here's a picture of the reception hall, this was during the decorating phase.

The day of the wedding I dropped Cullen off so he could get ready with the guys. I wasn't a part of his tux fittings so I hadn't seen him dressed up this much until...

he came walking towards me looking spectacular!

Nick walked with Cullen's girlfriend Kelly

Cullen walked with a pillow

Dan and Shana looked fabulous!

Here are the wedding party guys

Nick's mother Sue, Brynly and Geremu

Cullen couldn't control his dancing, he danced all day long. Here he is with his cousin Campbell.

Before the meal they did the grand march, I was looking for Cullen because he wasn't with the rest of the wedding party and when I looked up at the head table I saw him all by himself singing and dancing.

Cullen getting his groove on with his cousin. Geremu's turn to workout his dance moves.

Cullen and Kelly dancin'

The boys had great afternoon naps so I thought they would last until late in the evening. They were both pooped out much earlier than I was ready for and we called it a night around 10pm, upon Cullen's request. Nick stuck around into the wee hours of the morning.

4 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

HOW FUN! Cullen looks super adorable in the tux! I didn't know he was in the wedding! Also, I LOVED the colors of the bridesmaid dresses! SO cute! See you in only T-4 days up NORTH!

Anonymous said...

I also think Nick looks very nice! Cullen looks like a little man! Where there any chubby whubbies happening that day? What did Hot Mama wear?

Megan said...

Cullen is just too cute for words, I love the little tiny tux!! Bride and Groom looks great also!

meg said...

cullen looks sooo cute in his little tux! :)