Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chubby-Wubby

Cullen and Geremu do this thing to each other that they refer to as chubby wubby. They grab each others cheeks, probably too hard, and say, "chubby wubby". It started off as a sign of affection and has evolved into a way for the boys to annoy each other. I usually end up telling them to knock it off because in the process of doing this they end up scratching each other on the face.

Yesterday Geremu ended up pretty sick. I had to take Cullen to the doctor with Geremu because Nick was out of town roofing my grandparents house. We ended up having to go from the doctor to the hospital for some testing. Cullen was AWESOME through it all and Geremu was lethargic. When we got home we were talking to my mother on the phone. She asked Cullen if he was being extra nice to Geremu because he wasn't feeling well. Cullen responded with, "Well I haven't chubby wubbied him at all today."

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

I bought hard, nice plastic cups for up-north this year. I put everyone's nicknames on them already and washed them. GOOD thing I put "CHUBBY WUBBY" for Cullen! SEE you in two days!