Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jam Packed

We woke up early this morning to get a jump start on the day, we had BIG plans.
Geremu on the other hand had some plans of his own.
Here he is preparing his plan.
I'm not sure if he was having trouble seeing from his old seat or what but the milking stool seemed to fix whatever the problem was as you can see from the below picture.
After a little play time it was off to Bay Beach. Geremu loves every ride.
Cullen on the other hand would rather cheer Geremu on than go on the rides. I'm not sure what the fear in the rides is about since he didn't have this last year but he did go on a few of them.
We had lunch at the park. The kids all stayed busy chasing the seagulls.
After lunch we headed over to the wading pool. This is a picture from across the pool of Cullen yelling at Nick.After Bay Beach we headed over to the bird sanctuary to feed the ducks and geese.
Did I mention we did this all with our friends Katie, Billy and family?

No comments: