Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged; Four and Four

I've never been "tagged" before so I'm a rookie with this. But we were tagged by Tony and Julie. Here's the game:
1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

Here is the result:
This picture was taken by Nick when I was out of the country, in the Netherlands. I don't know the details of what happened but it seems pretty clear to me from the picture that Nick wasn't keeping a very close eye on Cullen this day.

We now tag:
1. Katie and Erik
2. Callie and Jason
3. Katie and Billy
4. Brigit and Chris

2 comments:

meg said...

oh my gosh! i love this picture!!!!

Chilly ET said...

That's an awesome photo!