Friday, February 6, 2009

Surgery= Best Case Senario

Geremu had surgery today, this was planned and scheduled. I'm not going to go into to much details, I'll just say teeth and dinker. It was early this morning and we have been hanging low ever since. You will all be happy to know Geremu is doing very well and it went much better then we had thought it all would. Less work actually had to be done then all of the different doctors we took him to thought he would need!

I hadn't blogged much this week because I didn't want to voice my worries but now that's it's all over, I'm feeling like a million bucks. Geremu on the other hand is only feeling about half of that. I'm hoping tomorrow goes well but I think the day after surgery is usually worse then the day of. I'll keep you all posted.

Oh, I also think I may have broken a record today by reading more children's books aloud in one day then anyone ever has in a single day- seriously.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, poor Geramu! We'll be thinking of him tomorrow and hope that the "day after" passes quickly!

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well!