Monday, February 2, 2009

Erica, Erica, Erica!!!

Some of you might remember our good friend Erica, she will be visiting often!!! I'm not sure who in our family is more excited- we feel so lucky to have her around. She graduated with her Masters in December and just accepted a job close by, today was her first day of work.

Below Cullen is talking to Erica's Dad on the phone. Shortly after this picture was taken Geremu got his chance to talk. He tucked the phone between his ear and shoulder then walked out of the room (I have no idea where he gets this from) but when we caught up to him he had closed the phone thus hanging up on Erica's dad.

Erica reserving her spot for the Bachelor. I'm not sure it was the best seat in the house since Geremu climbed all over her for the majority of the show.

I'm sure you will be hearing more about Erica, perhaps I'll make her guest blog some time...

No comments: