Don't you wish your boys were sexy like mine...
At one point Nick left the bathroom for a phone call. I went into the bathroom after I heard the boys laughing loudly. Loud laughing is never a good sign, it usually means trouble. Turns out Geremu had gotten a hold of the Lysol and numerous other cleaning products that are usually locked under the sink. Geremu ended up Lysoling himself and the bathroom. So not only did Geremu smell extra fresh and 99.9% disinfected but our shower curtain also got bleached. Cullen was totally entertained by the entire incident.
This next picture might bring back some memories from last spring ( http://awishwithwings.blogspot.com/2008/05/weeds.html ). Nick is not pulling weeds this time just vacuuming... a spot??? Anyways, thankfully he had the "helped" again of his boys. 
If it wasn't for the "help" of our boys we wouldn't get any thing done around this joint.
Today was another beautiful day, temps in the 30's. So the boys enjoyed a little time outside on the screened in porch (think giant playpen). Here is what I walked out to while I was getting dinner ready tonight.
1 comment:
Partners in crime, I love it!
Post a Comment