Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend Away

This weekend I went to Minnesota to meet my sister Katie's new son Andrew and also to check out my sister Megan's new house!  Nick stayed at home with the boys, I'm sure they are having a lot of fun doing their own thing.  Here are a few pictures:

Baby Andrew, he is so cute and such a good baby.
Here Andrew is doing what he did most of the day today, slept.
I picked Granny Bird up along the way, here she is wrestling with Curtis.
Megan's living room, Marg snuggling by the fire.
Megan's kitchen, as soon as I snapped the picture Megan said, "Oh crap, this is Colleen's sweatshirt."  Megan still steals our clothing, some things never change.
Kyle got really into the modeling for pictures.
Kyle has recently perfected the tripod pose.
Last night when I arrived we turned off the lights for an old fashion game of dodge ball in the dark, with the glow in the dark gertie ball.  Megan may have been sporting her loose moose pj's from 4th grade, apparently they are maternity friendly. 

3 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Next time I'm sleeping at the Zellners too!

Anonymous said...

What a little theft! As soon as I saw that pic I said, "Hey that's my sweatshirt!!!" Last time I was at her house I found some of my purses she stole too! I can't wait to go back & she what else she has!

Life's A Journey... said...

Hey, at least she didn't steal your bra this time....remember that DRAMA!~