Friday, November 14, 2008
Busy Week...
I didn't post much this week because we have been so busy. Tuesday marked the day Geremu has been with our family longer than he was in care. May not seem like a big deal to some of you and we didn't make a big deal about it. But I can't help but reflect back on how much our life has changed in the last year and how it's hard to remember what life was like without Geremu with us. I also can't help but think about everything Geremu and his birth family has had to go through in the past year for us to get him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand completely. We're approaching the 1 yr anniversary of SJ's relenquishment and it is very heavy on my heart. Heavy stuff, adoption stretches the heart wider than I thought it could be stretched.
Hugs to all of you, especially my Pirate.
Post a Comment