Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shower Story

I'm not so sure I should post this right after talking about Geremu's haircut but since I already know I won't be winning any "Mother of the Year" award this year what the heck is one more story that will put me even further out of the running?

Last week when I was talking to my mother on the phone Cullen kept interrupting me saying, "I need to tell you something". I held up the give me a second finger. He stood there patiently then after a minute (Or possibly more, but who's counting?) he yells, "I really need your help going to the bathroom." He couldn't unbutton his pants and by the time my brain registered what was happening I had an accident on my hands (it's been a very long time since Cullen has had an accident). I hung up the phone and sprang into action like any good mom that has been ignoring her son would do. I stripped him down and put him in the downstairs shower (we never use this shower) then brought his clothes into the basement to start a load of wash. When I was separating the clothing in the basement I could hear the boys laughing up stairs and banging on the shower door. I was thinking to myself that Geremu must be having fun watching Cullen through the glass door. Geremu and Cullen really usually only take baths unless we are at the Y swimming. Anyways, when I got back to the first floor Geremu was "naked boy" in the shower with Cullen. They were both killing themselves laughing. When I went into the bathroom to see what was so funny I saw Geremu jump up in the air and land so his feet hit the shower floor at a position so he slipped and fell. Both boys busted up laughing and Cullen said, "Mom, watch what Geremu can do." Like it's some sort of great trick. Let's just say we are sticking to baths for awhile longer.

1 comment:

Christina said...

hehehehe

This story just reminds me why my little man needs a sibling :)